Senior Software Engineer (Mobile Apps)
Development in following Domains:
- Understanding of Business requirements to translate into solutions
- Solution Development for business following industry standards for development.
- Developed solution to be scalable, with high performance and adaptive
- R&D to discover and create new knowledge about scientific and technological topics for the purpose of uncovering and enabling development of valuable new products
The job holder will be responsible for developing and delivering quality mobile solutions aligned with Business requirements.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Science / Engineering
- Minimum Experience: (Job Specific Experience) Overall 7+ years with 4+ experience in a similar role
- Job Specific Skills:
- Expertise in-
Product Development (Mandatory)
E-Commerce Platform on mobile apps (Mandatory)
- Digital image/video processing application (Mandatory)
- Working experience in iOS and Android development (Native and Hybrid Apps)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have Git or similar version control system, and IDE such as Eclipse or Android Studio and XCode
A deep familiarity with Java, Objective-C and Swift
- Proficient on iOS and Android SDK
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization
- Conduct system analysis and development, to keep client's systems current with changing technologies
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications
- Analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming